Cycle September USA, NBC 2019
Let’s close out the National Bike Challenge with a bang! Cycle September is an event in the event!
So, it wasn’t fixed in time for STCC to compete in the overall National Bike Challenge, but our good friends at LovetoRide never gave up and now we can close out the year right, and show our colors for Cycle September, the Global Bike Challenge.
Let’s demonstrate a little of the effort we put into crushing the competition in 2017, and maybe you can win some nice prizes along the way.
What you have to do SIGN UP!
1. Sign up for the National Bike Challenge through LovetoRide.net
2. Join Shawnee Trail Cycling Club’s team (note here: if you ride with more than one local group that’s participating, you can join all)
3. Log your rides. Enter your rides manually or link your Strava, Endomondo or MapmyRide account to LovetoRide. This will autosync every ride you log, so nothing more for you to do except RIDE. Once your LovetoRide account is setup, these can be linked from your Profile page.
Other things to do for fun
- Upload photos (no pictures, it didn't happen)
- Update the LovetoRide blog
How you earn points
Earn points as an individual by:
- Riding; and
- Encouraging others to ride - (learn more about encourager points)
Your workplace points will be the sum of all points earned by every employee taking part at your company on Love to Ride.
How to win: Ride, anywhere, anytime. Every ride you log on Love to Ride is another chance to win!
Although all the details are available on the LovetoRide website, here’s just a taste of what you could win
Women’s or Men’s, Trek FX 7.2 Bicycle
Epic California ride with Climate Ride
Yakima FullSwing from Rack Attack
City Bike Light Set